To Our Treasured Clients, Friends & Guests
We hope you and your loved ones are staying safe and want to express our sincere concern for all who have been impacted by COVID-19. We have been praying for you and your families.
Your health and wellness has always been our top priority, and we wanted to share some actions we are taking to ensure everyone’s continued safety. We are following all local ordinances and are continuing to follow the guidance of the CDC and local health departments.
In addition to continuing to maintain our high level of cleanliness and sanitation practices, we are taking extra precautions to help ensure your safety. Here are some things to expect when you come to enjoy your session:
- We have invested in a safe, touch-free payment system. You will now be able to secure your appointment from the safety of your home via an email invoice which will be sent to you.
- After your session, you will be able to reschedule with your Therapist right in the comfort of your massage room. No longer coming into the Office is an extra step we are taking to promote social distancing.
- For the safety of all our Guests, only one person will be allowed in the lobby area at a time. If you arrive with a Companion, they will be asked to wait outside or in their car.
- If you should arrive early to your massage appointment, please remain in your car until your appointment time. If your Therapist is ready for you earlier, they will send you a text to let you know you are welcome to come in before your scheduled start time.
- At the time of your appointment:
- Redford – Come up the stairs and ring the bell, at your appointment time. The main door will remain locked.
- Canton – If PRIZM Medical Specialists is open, you may wait in the lobby, your Therapist will come out and call for you, at your appointment time. If they are closed, wait in your car and come up to the (back) door and ring the doorbell, at your appointment time.
- We ask that you do not come in if:
- You have had a fever in the last 24 hours over 100*.
- You have now or recently have had the common cold.
- You have now or recently have had any respiratory or flu symptoms, sore throat or shortness of breath.
- You have been in contact with anyone in the last 14 days who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or has coronavirus-type symptoms.
- You have been out of the country within the last 14 days.
- When you arrive to your appointment, wearing your mask, you will be greeted by your Therapist, also who will be wearing a mask. Your temperature will be taken, and we will ask you to wash your hands before entering the massage room.
- Our Staff is also taking their temperature daily.
- Once in the massage room, the wearing of your mask will be a conversation between you and your Therapist. Per our Governor’s order #11j – Requires employees and customers to wear a face covering at all time, except that customers may temporarily remove a face covering when receiving a service that requires its removal.
- Please let your Therapist know your comfortability regarding wearing a mask during your session, and having your face and your hands massaged. NOTE: your Therapist may choose to require you to keep your mask on. Please let us know when scheduling your appointment if you have certain requests regarding this, so we can help you find the best Therapist to suit your massage requests.
We miss you and thank you for your support and patience during this unprecedented time. We look forward to working with you and providing you
The Perfect Combination of
THERAPY + RELAXation
at MERCI Massage!
BY: Madeline Dechy